Sep 30, 2013

Are we there yet?

September is coming to an end...

 

If you left pieces still undone, go ahead and finish them. If you are in FB, post them in the group or public page HERE

Visit the huge Linky list in the top Menu of this blog to have your daily fix of art, enjoy a new blog, leave them a comment and make a new friend in a far away place.  We have people from Australia, Argentina,  Belgium, Canada, England, Finland, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, many places in the US ... Where else? Did I miss your country, let me know.

Hugs! See you next February! ♥ 
Meanwhile if you like challenges and paper, visit Manon's blog:



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for so much fun! And the chance to meet new fab Artists! I'm so happy I attempted this and will see you in Febuary! xoDebi. Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thanks for the challenge! I completed 29 all new faces. This was the first art challenge I have ever gotten completely through, and it also helped me to complete a personal goal of 30 posts in 30 days. So thanks to 29 Faces, I can say I ACTUALLY finished two things! I no longer feel like a flaky person! (haha)

    I've met some really awesome people, and I know I've not gotten to even half of the sites on the linky list so far! (Not yet...)

    Thanks so much for the challenge! <3 ~Sweets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, wait! That's it? No more 29 Faces till February? :( Just when I felt like I could take on a challenge....oh well see you then...sniff...

    p.s. I love seeing what everyone has drawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a shame I have missed the challenges this year and just found you...sniff! Roll on February. X

    ReplyDelete